Engel & Volkers realty shop open in Vail
February 19, 2016
VAIL — Engel & Volkers, a European-based real estate brand, announced its first Vail shop has opened with a special launch event Wednesday, bringing the firm's global services to real estate buyers and sellers of the area. The opening comes with the union between the international brokerage and Sonnenalp Real Estate.
"We choose our new shop locations carefully, and as we researched Vail's real estate market and lifestyle, we knew this was an excellent area for Engel & Volkers to move into with a new shop," said Anthony Hitt, CEO of Engel & Volkers North America.
Josh Lautenberg and Tyra Rudrud are the owners of the new shop, which will introduce an experienced team of 15 agents from Sonnenalp Real Estate to the new Engel & Volkers Vail, solidifying the firm's presence in Colorado's real estate marketplace. The team represents more 100 years of experience and has transacted $1.5 billion in real estate closings over the past 15 years.
"Vail and our surrounding areas truly offer something for everyone to enjoy — from the scenic countryside with beautiful trails to the best mountains for skiing in the country — buyers have been drawn to the area for its year-round lifestyle," said Josh Lautenberg, co-owner of Engel & Volkers Vail. "As the area continues to experience attention from global and local buyers, Engel & Volkers will meet their comprehensive real estate needs with our outstanding global network, tools and services."
Engel & Volkers Vail is located at 242 East Meadow Drive, in the heart of Vail Village.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed