Engel & Volkers realty shop open in Vail
February 19, 2016
VAIL — Engel & Volkers, a European-based real estate brand, announced its first Vail shop has opened with a special launch event Wednesday, bringing the firm's global services to real estate buyers and sellers of the area. The opening comes with the union between the international brokerage and Sonnenalp Real Estate.
"We choose our new shop locations carefully, and as we researched Vail's real estate market and lifestyle, we knew this was an excellent area for Engel & Volkers to move into with a new shop," said Anthony Hitt, CEO of Engel & Volkers North America.
Josh Lautenberg and Tyra Rudrud are the owners of the new shop, which will introduce an experienced team of 15 agents from Sonnenalp Real Estate to the new Engel & Volkers Vail, solidifying the firm's presence in Colorado's real estate marketplace. The team represents more 100 years of experience and has transacted $1.5 billion in real estate closings over the past 15 years.
"Vail and our surrounding areas truly offer something for everyone to enjoy — from the scenic countryside with beautiful trails to the best mountains for skiing in the country — buyers have been drawn to the area for its year-round lifestyle," said Josh Lautenberg, co-owner of Engel & Volkers Vail. "As the area continues to experience attention from global and local buyers, Engel & Volkers will meet their comprehensive real estate needs with our outstanding global network, tools and services."
Engel & Volkers Vail is located at 242 East Meadow Drive, in the heart of Vail Village.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days