Golden Peak Penthouse #R5, 458 Vail Village Drive, Vail
December 29, 2016
Sue Rychel and Leigh Rychel with Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate
$8,995,000 – 3,532 square feet – 4 bedrooms – 4 full bathrooms; 1 half bathroom
Compiled by Kim Fuller
Only six penthouses were built on top of this Golden Peak building, and this residence has one of the largest, most private and quiet terraces in Vail. It's a ski-in, ski-out location, and just a short stroll into the heart of Vail Village. Owners can enjoy two parking spaces in a garage, and in addition to the ideal resort location, the residence includes a Passport Club membership, as well as secure and care-free property management.
The two-level floor plan has two master suites with fireplaces, and the spacious deck highlights ski mountain views. One of the two master bedrooms is on the entry level, with access to the secluded terrace, complete with an over-sized hot tub with ski slope and sunset views. Finishes in the penthouse condo include wood paneling, as well as hand-painted and imported tile.
Recommended Stories For You
The building is located on the bus line, with nearby attractions that include The Children's Center, Betty Ford Gardens, and Ford Amphitheater for Bravo and Dance Festivals. Restaurants and shopping in Vail Village can be accessed on the bus or on foot, but stay put for the special events and firework displays that are hosted on the slopes of Golden Peak throughout the year.
For more information and to view the listing, visit vailrealestate.com/property/52003644/458-Vail-Valley-Drive-#-R5-Vail-CO-81657, or contact Sue Rychel at 970-477-5730 or Leigh Rychel at 970-376-4620.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings