Land Title adds new closer
February 5, 2016
AVON — The Land Title Avon Guarantee Co. office in Avon recently welcomed Cindy Denney to their team as a new closer. Denney has more than 35 years of experience as a closer and said she is excited to work with clients during their real estate transactions in Eagle County.
A Colorado and Eagle County native, Denney enjoys spending time with her family, including husband Fred, her sons and their wives, her step-daughter and her fiance and her four beautiful grandchildren.
For more information, call Denney at 970-748-4783 or email email@example.com or call The Land Title Avon at 970-949-5099.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Frost Creek golf and mountain club membership, real estate sales strong in 2017
- Realtors join forces with insurance companies, wildfire safety organizations to offer preparedness guide for Colorado residents
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Loans for home rehab are becoming easier to get (column)
- Ask a Realtor: Working up to your dream home is a step-by-step journey (column)
- Be careful what you grow: Many plants can be poisonous to pets and livestock
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort