Local Realtor selected to national REthink Council
December 21, 2016
VAIL — Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, part of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of real estate brokerage franchise networks recently announced that Onie Bolduc, of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, Vail Village office, has been chosen as one of 15 agents to serve on the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices national REthink Council.
A good addition
"We're thrilled that Onie was chosen as a member of this prestigious group," said Michael Slevin, president of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties. "We know he will be a fantastic asset to the council and look forward to watching his leadership and expertise flourish on a national stage."
The national REthink Council launched in late 2013 and has since expanded to include more than 25 local chapters in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' network brokerages around the country as well as a robust blog, REthink Report and a growing social media presence.
Members of the national council were selected through a nominating process for their professional achievements and contribution to their communities and offices; each member is an exemplary agent or broker with outstanding innovation, participation and leadership.
Recommended Stories For You
National council responsibilities
During his two-year term, Bolduc will create resources and tools to enhance the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network and provide feedback to both franchisees around the country as well as brand leadership.
"I'm honored to have the opportunity to serve on this council," Bolduc said. "My goal over the next two years is to help impart the millennial perspective and bring my passion for this business to agents and the real estate community nationwide."
Onie Bolduc can be reached at the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' location in Vail Village or by emailing Onie@BHHSVail.net, on his website at http://www.vailvalleyrealestate.net or by calling 970-390-6611.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Ski-in/ski-out access and priceless views on Daybreak Ridge
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife