Longtime broker joins Slifer Smith & Frampton
August 23, 2015
VAIL — Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate recently announced that Candace Palmer, a 29-year Beaver Creek homeowner and successful Realtor in the Vail Valley, has joined the firm.
Throughout the years, Palmer has served on the Beaver Creek Metro Board, has been an executive board member of the Beaver Creek Property Owners Association, and served on the board of the Vilar Performing Arts Center Advisory Committee. She also was one of the founding board members of the Round Up River Ranch, and currently sits on the board of Meadow Ridge Homeowners Association. Prior to joining the Slifer Smith & Frampton team, Palmer owned and operated her own real estate firm.
"Candace's community involvement and success as a broker are truly impressive," said Jim Flaum, president and managing broker of Slifer Smith & Frampton. "We are thrilled to be able to work with Candace as she transitions into the next phase of her career."
Slifer Smith & Frampton's top producing broker, Catherine Jones Coburn, will be working closely with Palmer during her transition. This powerful combination will provide many years of vast experience and expertise to both current customers that Palmer has worked closely with and future clients.
Palmer can be reached at Slifer Smith & Frampton's Bachelor Gulch Office by calling 970-845-2300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Kitchen oasis: The perfect island provides a social hub for your home
- Realtors join forces with insurance companies, wildfire safety organizations to offer preparedness guide for Colorado residents
- Ask a Realtor: Working up to your dream home is a step-by-step journey (column)
- Docking stations: Furniture with ports and plugs to connect you
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints