Longtime broker joins Slifer Smith & Frampton
August 23, 2015
VAIL — Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate recently announced that Candace Palmer, a 29-year Beaver Creek homeowner and successful Realtor in the Vail Valley, has joined the firm.
Throughout the years, Palmer has served on the Beaver Creek Metro Board, has been an executive board member of the Beaver Creek Property Owners Association, and served on the board of the Vilar Performing Arts Center Advisory Committee. She also was one of the founding board members of the Round Up River Ranch, and currently sits on the board of Meadow Ridge Homeowners Association. Prior to joining the Slifer Smith & Frampton team, Palmer owned and operated her own real estate firm.
"Candace's community involvement and success as a broker are truly impressive," said Jim Flaum, president and managing broker of Slifer Smith & Frampton. "We are thrilled to be able to work with Candace as she transitions into the next phase of her career."
Slifer Smith & Frampton's top producing broker, Catherine Jones Coburn, will be working closely with Palmer during her transition. This powerful combination will provide many years of vast experience and expertise to both current customers that Palmer has worked closely with and future clients.
Palmer can be reached at Slifer Smith & Frampton's Bachelor Gulch Office by calling 970-845-2300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings