Longtime local Eric Burgund joins Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate team in Beaver Creek
August 3, 2018
VAIL — Steve Cardinale, branch broker of Slifer Smith & Frampton in Beaver Creek, has announced that Eric Burgund has joined the Slifer Smith & Frampton brokerage team in the Highlands office.
Burgund moved to the Vail area in 1998 and joined Slifer Smith & Frampton at the front desk in the Highlands office. He started as a broker's assistant in 1999, where he obtained his real estate license and moved into the marketing department in 2001. In 2003, he took the helm as director of marketing, evolving the brand strategy and driving sales to nearly $2.5 billion.
In 2013, Burgund took a position as a key account manager for the Vail Daily, where he was consistently the top digital seller for the company. He most recently led Everything Colorado, a Swift Communications startup digital company that created online destination guides for the Vail Valley and Summit County.
"I'm excited to take this full circle and come back to where it started for me, but in a much different place in my life with a more in-depth set of experiences," Burgund said. "I've always been involved in the sales and marketing space within the valley. That's why it was really exciting to come back to this office, but 20 years later, and now fully equipped."
The Slifer Smith & Frampton Highlands office has been an integral part of the Beaver Creek community since it opened. Burgund joins a well-established team, and looks forward to utilizing his digital marketing experience to create innovative campaigns.
For more information, visit http://www.vailrealestate.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Coldwell Banker Vail office welcomes Cynthia Ebert to the brokerage team
- Home away from home: Preparing a swoon-worthy vacation rental is worth your time and effort
- Opening statement: Unique exterior and interior doors help set a home’s tone
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Vail Opening Day is here! See live updates
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018