March Matchness benefits area charities by donating $50,000
July 14, 2016
VAIL — "Live Local, Give Local" has become more than a motto for the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation. This year, Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate brokers and staff went into their own pockets to raise $25,000 to be used towards matching dollars for their March Matchness program.
The program began March 5 and within 12 days, brokers and staff matched $25,000 in donations. This means, with the community's support, the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation was able to give an additional $50,000 to Eagle County organizations to support work in the betterment of the local community. This success could not have been possible without the team at Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate as well as the overwhelmingly generous local community.
Each year, the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation gives back to more 100 local charities that focus on the environment, local families, education and need-based giving. The goal of this program is to have an even bigger impact and continue to make the Vail Valley the best place to call home.
Even though the matching program is complete, donations may be made through http://www.ssffoundation.org to benefit your favorite charity.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Home away from home: Preparing a swoon-worthy vacation rental is worth your time and effort
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract