March Matchness benefits area charities by donating $50,000
July 14, 2016
VAIL — "Live Local, Give Local" has become more than a motto for the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation. This year, Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate brokers and staff went into their own pockets to raise $25,000 to be used towards matching dollars for their March Matchness program.
The program began March 5 and within 12 days, brokers and staff matched $25,000 in donations. This means, with the community's support, the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation was able to give an additional $50,000 to Eagle County organizations to support work in the betterment of the local community. This success could not have been possible without the team at Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate as well as the overwhelmingly generous local community.
Each year, the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation gives back to more 100 local charities that focus on the environment, local families, education and need-based giving. The goal of this program is to have an even bigger impact and continue to make the Vail Valley the best place to call home.
Even though the matching program is complete, donations may be made through http://www.ssffoundation.org to benefit your favorite charity.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard