Matt Fitzgerald hired on to Slifer Smith & Frampton team
August 23, 2015
VAIL — Matt Fitzgerald, a 15-year Vail Valley resident and Realtor, recently joined Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate as their managing branch broker in the Lionshead Office. Throughout the course of Fitzgerald's career, he has been directly involved in over $600 million of closed transactions.
The move to the Rocky Mountains 15 years ago fulfilled a dream for Fitzgerald. An avid skier and outdoor enthusiast, he had visited Vail on an earlier ski vacation.
"I instantly became infatuated with the area," he said.
A graduate of Boston University, he came to the Vail Valley from Portland, Maine, where he had spent three years in sales at that city's top commercial real estate brokerage, CB/Richard Ellis.
“We are excited and energized by Matt’s return to our company and cannot wait to see the impact he has on our entire team.” Jim FlaumPresident, managing broker of Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate
Recommended Stories For You
Since moving to Vail, Fitzgerald has worked on a number of successful development projects. His first project was the 72-unit Quail Run Townhomes, where he was the exclusive listing broker from pre-sales to project completion. Most recently, he was a member of the sales team for Gore Creek Place, The Arrabelle at Vail Square and The Ritz Carlton Residences, Vail in the redevelopment of Lionshead.
"Matt's impressive success in the real estate market and leadership skills will be a huge asset to SSFRE," said Jim Flaum, president and managing broker of Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate. "We are excited and energized by Matt's return to our company and cannot wait to see the impact he has on our entire team."
Fitzgerald was nominated by his fellow Vail Valley brokers to be the 2009-10 chairman of the board of directors of the 780 member Vail Board of Realtors.
Fitzgerald currently resides in Edwards with wife Erika, daughter Sadie, 13, and son Maddox, 10. Matt Fitzgerald can be reached at email@example.com and at 970-390-1290.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings