New broker joins team of Ron Byrne & Associates in Vail
January 23, 2017
VAIL — Ron Byrne & Associates recently welcomed Jeff Morgan to its sales team.
Morgan started his sales career in the health and fitness industry, handling domestic commercial sales and developing multiple health and performance programs. It was his love of nutrition and wellness that brought Morgan to Vail, where he most recently held the position of executive director at Vail Vitality Center.
With his experience in sales, consulting and marketing it only seemed natural to utilize his skill set in the buying, selling and management of real estate. Morgan has successfully managed a portfolio of rental units, and is an active community leader and advocate for the growth of Vail, Beaver Creek and Eagle County.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Jeff when he was at the Vail Vitality Center," Owner and Managing Broker Ron Byrne said. "I watched multiple programs flourish under his guidance and I look forward to working with such a talented individual."
"Making memorable experiences last is what my family and I do everyday living in this beautiful mountain community," Morgan said. "I am eager to use my expertise in customer service and knowledge of the market to help you find your dream home, so you can build your own memories in our wonderful valley."
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Heavy metal: Cast iron is making a comeback in kitchens
- Making room: Homes with flexible floor plans adapt and change with us
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Ask a Realtor: Is buying a vacation home better than renting one? (column)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack