New homes going to market in Gypsum
August 23, 2015
GYPSUM — GreenPoint Properties has announced it will begin selling new homes in the Buckhorn Valley community of Gypsum. Twelve home/lot packages with views of Castle Peak are available for pre-sale starting at $370,000 for a 1,725-square-foot model with only 3.5 percent down for qualified buyers, based on currently available terms.
Owners Brad and Jesse Hagedorn are looking to offer a quality single-family home product at an affordable price point that is currently difficult to find in the Eagle Valley.
"The rental market in Gypsum and Eagle is incredibly tight right now and the availability of an affordable single-family alternative for purchase is almost nonexistent," Hagedorn said. "That's the product we're looking to offer, at a monthly payment that's less than or equivalent to renting."
Each new home comes standard with a two-car garage and will be customizable with options ranging from slab granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, various flooring choices, gas fireplaces and more.
For more information on the new homes, call GreenPoint Properties at 970-570-730-9970 or visit the website http://www.gpphomes.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days