New real estate firm opens an Eagle office
September 30, 2016
EAGLE — Vail Valley Real Estate Incorporated, a real estate company serving Eagle County, has opened its new offices at 217 Broadway, in the heart of downtown Eagle.
The firm's new offices offer buyers and sellers a selection of high-tech on-site services including ultrafast internet and Wi-Fi connections, on-line custom home searches, on-line home loan applications, video conferencing, new guest computers and big screen displays.
The brokerage now represents several developers with new construction projects that include not only high-end mountain properties but also locals' housing — the Vail Valley's biggest issue, and number one priority.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints