New real estate firm opens an Eagle office
September 30, 2016
EAGLE — Vail Valley Real Estate Incorporated, a real estate company serving Eagle County, has opened its new offices at 217 Broadway, in the heart of downtown Eagle.
The firm's new offices offer buyers and sellers a selection of high-tech on-site services including ultrafast internet and Wi-Fi connections, on-line custom home searches, on-line home loan applications, video conferencing, new guest computers and big screen displays.
The brokerage now represents several developers with new construction projects that include not only high-end mountain properties but also locals' housing — the Vail Valley's biggest issue, and number one priority.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Ski-in/ski-out access and priceless views on Daybreak Ridge
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Head ski equipment company leading the way for lighter, performance-based boots