Pam Peterson joins Vail office of Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
August 31, 2018
VAIL — Pam Peterson has joined Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties as a full-time independent sales associate working out of the Vail office.
Peterson moved to the Vail Valley in 1989 for "one ski season," but, as the saying goes, winter is why you come; summer is why you stay. Using her keen instincts for discerning her clients needs, a skill she has developed while teaching many students from around the globe how to ski on Vail Mountain, she is able to make what can be a stressful process into a fun and exciting one instead. Having a passion for people and customer service as well as the knowledge of what the Vail Valley has to offer for activities and lifestyle, Peterson's goal is to share and connect clients to the area she knows and loves best.
"I find that one community is always different from the others in the Valley. Whether it be a luxury ski-in, ski-out in Beaver Creek, ranch property in Eagle or McCoy or a first-time home anywhere in the valley, I have the leverage and knowledge for my clients buying and selling."
Peterson lives in Eagle Ranch with her husband, who runs a masonry company, and their two boys. Both are aspiring ski racers who attend the Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy and are members of Ski & Snowboard Club Vail.
"We are excited to have Pam join our team at Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties where she is a perfect compliment to our culture of expert service and the power of teamwork and collaboration," Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties Managing Director Julie Thurston said.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Real Estate
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Coldwell Banker Vail office welcomes Cynthia Ebert to the brokerage team
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- A Thanksgiving countdown: Here are some tips to make holiday planning easier
- Vail Valley’s Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices welcomes broker Linda Miner
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018
- Vail to open Northwoods on Saturday
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?