Patrick Welch joins Beaver Creek office of LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
September 15, 2017
BEAVER CREEK — LIV Sotheby's International Realty recently announced the addition of Patrick Welch to its Beaver Creek brokerage team. Welch prides himself on his commanding expertise of the Vail Valley real estate market and his ability to guide buyers and sellers through complex real estate transactions.
"It is an honor and a privilege to welcome Patrick Welch to the Vail Valley brokerage team," said Dan Fitchett Jr., LIV Sotheby's International Realty resort managing broker. "Patrick is an icon in the Beaver Creek and Vail Valley real estate industry and is held in the highest regard by his clients and peers. We are thrilled to have him on our team."
An 18-year Vail Valley real estate veteran, Welch is known locally as an expert in the field. Welch was born and raised in the Vail Valley and learned the real estate business from his father, Don Welch, who served as a real estate broker in the area for decades.
Working alongside his father, Welch honed his realty skills in the luxury resort real estate market while simultaneously gaining first-hand knowledge of the many luxury property options available throughout the mountain region he calls home.
"The years of mentorship by my father have proven invaluable," Welch said. "It has been wonderful to create a partnership in a business we both enjoy. To share firsthand knowledge with my clients about the areas that can best meet their lifestyle and resort property needs is my greatest goal as a real estate professional."
Welch primarily services second-home buyers and sellers in Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead resorts; however, his knowledge of the entire Vail Valley real estate market enables him to assists clients of all price points throughout the Vail Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information, contact Welch at 970-471-5554 or visit livsothebysrealty.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Aaron Shriner is new vice president, managing broker for LIV Sotheby’s International Realty in Breckenridge
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Vail Valley’s Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices welcomes broker Linda Miner
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019