Slifer foundation raises $100,000
August 23, 2015
VAIL — On July 1, The Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation, formed by Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate, announced its new Summer Match Madness program. Each year the company gives back to more than 100 local charities that focus on the environment, local families, education, cultural and need-based giving. The goal of the matching program was to have an even bigger impact and continue to make the Vail Valley a great place to call home. The Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation provided an additional $50,000 to match all donations made to a local charity during the months of July, August and September.
"In just 15 days, our goal was met! We are thrilled with the astounding generosity and support that was shown by members of this community," said Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation board of directors member Jim Flaum. "This proves once again that we live in such a special place."
In two weeks, donations were made to 19 local charities, raising over $100,000.
Even though the matching program is complete, the Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation website, http://www.ssf foundation.org, is still a way to donate to your favorite local charity. For more information, reach out to a Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate broker or visit http://www.SSF Foundation.org.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Aaron Shriner is new vice president, managing broker for LIV Sotheby’s International Realty in Breckenridge
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Vail Valley’s Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices welcomes broker Linda Miner
- Home away from home: Preparing a swoon-worthy vacation rental is worth your time and effort
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today