Slifer Smith & Frampton names Cole VP of operations in Eagle, Summit counties
May 14, 2018
VAIL — Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate recently announced the promotion of team member Jason Cole to vice president of operations for Eagle and Summit counties.
Cole first joined Slifer Smith & Frampton in the spring of 2007. He began as an office coordinator, transitioning to marketing coordinator, and over the years climbing the ranks into personal assistant, marketing manager and director of operations for Eagle County.
In his new role, Cole will manage a staff, working between sales and marketing to achieve team goals and company initiatives.
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate has a long heritage of promoting from within.
"Jason is a wonderful asset to the team and we were thrilled to promote him to Vice President of Operations after his 11-year tenure with the company. His passion, energy, and quick-thinking make him the perfect person for this position," Slifer Smith & Frampton President and Managing Broker John Pfeiffer said.
For more information, go to http://www.VailRealEstate.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Tracy Gould joins Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate’s locations in Vail
- Ask a Realtor: Is buying a vacation home better than renting one? (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Ask a Realtor: Should I take my home off the market and wait for spring? (column)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Utah man arrested near Eagle, suspected of firing pistol from moving vehicle
- Vail Resorts’ plan to expand Vail Mountain snowmaking draws good response