Slifer Smith & Frampton names new VP
July 15, 2016
VAIL — John Pfeiffer has been named the vice president of sales and broker development for both Summit and Eagle counties for Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate.
"We interviewed several incredible candidates for this new position," said company president and managing broker Jim Flaum. "John has a passion for team building, goal setting and, most importantly, a passion for Slifer Smith & Frampton. We are pleased to welcome him to the management team."
In this new position, Pfeiffer will be responsible for the advancement of individuals on the brokerage team through training, skill development and motivation. Pfeiffer joins Flaum; Julie Bergsten, vice president, finance and operations; Jeff Moore, vice president, managing broker-Summit County and Shawna Topor, vice president, marketing on the management team.
"The partners and Slifer Smith & Frampton's senior management, including myself, feel John's incredible passion for mountain real estate sales, combined with his never-ending desire to mentor and assist brokers in their daily successes, make him the perfect choice for the job," Moore said.
Pfeiffer, who has worked with Slifer Smith & Frampton since June of 2004, has worked in Eagle and Summit counties as a broker, as well as with the Denver team in Riverfront Park. He has 24 years of experience in real estate, hotel and telecommunication sales and management. Pfeiffer joins the management team after four years as branch broker at 117 S. Main St. in Breckenridge, the largest Summit County office.
Recommended Stories For You
"Slifer Smith & Frampton has been an integral part of the Vail Valley for more than 50 years, helping people buy and sell in our mountain community," said Rod Slifer, partner at Slifer Smith & Frampton. "With the leadership of our exceptional management team and the addition of talent like John's, I know that Slifer Smith & Frampton will remain a leader in Colorado real estate."
Pfeiffer begins his new position June 1 and will split his office between the new Slifer Smith & Frampton headquarters in Frisco and Avon office.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Ski-in/ski-out access and priceless views on Daybreak Ridge
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Head ski equipment company leading the way for lighter, performance-based boots