Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate welcomes Tara Miller to Cordillera office
December 21, 2018
VAIL — Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate has announced the hiring of broker Tara Miller. Miller will join the Cordillera office location of Slifer Smith & Frampton as a broker associate.
Miller was initially recruited to the Vail Valley by Starwood Properties, working as a top producer for that firm's timeshare points division with Marriott. In her new role, Miller will be working with her mentor, Kent Barker, at the Cordillera Summit office.
"Joining this dream team is a dream come true," Miller said.
Miller enjoys snowboarding and many of the great recreational offerings of the valley with her golden doodle Brody and her Bernese mountain dog. Miller can be reached at email@example.com or 970-926-6752 at the Cordillera office.
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate has more than 150 Brokers, with more than 60 team members supporting the team including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff and in-house closing experts.
For more information, go to http://www.vailrealestate.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn full speed ahead in return to slopes
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history