Slifer Smith & Frampton welcomes a new broker
July 15, 2016
VAIL — Lee Harding recently joined the team at Slifer Smith & Frampton's Lionshead Village office.
Originally from Durban, South Africa, Harding arrived in Vail 28 years ago to visit family and decided to make the Vail Valley home. Having spent 17 of those years in real estate in the valley, Harding has extensive knowledge of the entire Vail Valley, working mostly in Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Arrowhead, The Riverwalk at Edwards, Singletree, Cordillera and Eagle. She has also been involved in multiple new development projects in the Vail Valley.
Harding's main passion has led her to be deeply involved in teaching dance at the Vail Valley Academy of Dance and in her own dance studio in Eagle.
In the last quarter, Lee has represented $7.8 million in sales volume.
"Please join me in welcoming Lee Harding to the Lionshead office as our newest Broker. Lee possess a great attitude and enthusiasm for Real Estate and the Vail Valley, she will be a great addition to our Lionshead team," said Matt Fitzgerald, branch broker in Lionshead and Vail Village.
"I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the market or provide you with an estimate of value for your property. It is my hope to provide you with quarterly updates on the Vail market from my vantage point," Harding said.
Recommended Stories For You
The Slifer Smith & Frampton Lionshead office, just steps from the EagleBahn Gondola was recently remodeled into a state-of-the-art real estate presentation center. For more information, call 970-479-0245 or go to http://www.vailrealestate.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Design solutions for better living
- Naturally Perfect: A beautifully designed home for a Colorado lifestyle
- Penthouse sale at The Lion in Vail’s Lionshead area sets per-square-foot record
- Top Western U.S. ski resort markets show strong 2017 performance (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Letter: Let Vail Resorts worry about its own employees
- Crews clear rock slide blocking both lanes on I-70 near Dowd Junction
- Native son, local firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- Eagle County Schools names three superintendent finalists
- Whistle Pig Vail announces Nathaniel Rateliff as part of 2019 lineup