Soleil is Eagle’s only under $1 million, new construction neighborhood
October 11, 2017
EAGLE — For people looking for new home options in the Eagle area, there aren't a whole lot of choices available.
Then when you add a budget constriction of less than $1 million, there's really only one option, and that's what is spurring sales at the Soleil development south of town.
Situated between The Orchards and Eagle Ranch neighborhoods, Soleil was launched in May 2016 and consists of 27 single-family and eight duplex lots. Pricing ranges from $639,00 to $729,00 for the single-family homes, and the duplex options start at $596,000.
John Purchase is the owner-developer of the Soleil project, and his previous work in Eagle includes the Sleepy Hollow and Horton Street neighborhoods in Eagle Ranch, as well as the Brush Creek Village multifamily project.
"To have an established developer — this is his fourth project in Eagle — we believe he has a good understanding of what fits with the community," said Soleil real estate broker Kim Bradley.
Bradley said the patio-style Soleil homes feature open floor plans and finished basements. There are three floor-plan options for the single-family homes.
Recommended Stories For You
Location, location, location
Bradley said Soleil's proximity to Eagle's amenities — mountain bike trails, the pool and ice rink, pedestrian/bike paths, Brush Creek Park and more — is one of its top selling points. The fact that the homes are new construction is another. She noted some people adamantly want to live in a new home, rather than an existing one. There's more than just aesthetics to promote a new home option, Bradley said. New homes naturally reflect the latest trends in design.
"The energy efficiency benefits have been commented on quite a bit," Bradley said. "These homes have a lot of windows so they are light and bright and people like the smaller floor plans."
As construction continues at the Soleil neighborhood, the project is working to raise its profile. Soleil was recently a title sponsor of the Septemberfest celebration in Eagle, which drew additional interest from potential owners. Anyone who is interested in checking out the community can drop by an open house, planned Thursday through Saturday each week from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Aaron Shriner is new vice president, managing broker for LIV Sotheby’s International Realty in Breckenridge
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Heavy metal: Cast iron is making a comeback in kitchens
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season