Vail Board of Realtors names new directors
December 16, 2016
EAGLE COUNTY The Vail Board of Realtors and Vail Multi-list Service, installed new officers and directors at the group's recent Annual Installation Cermony at Sonnenalp Hotel in Vail.
"I'm honored to be a part of this strong organization, and it has been my privilege to serve as a director on behalf of our membership," said Kyle Denton. "We continue to make great strides as an association on behalf of our members and the public that we serve. A key goal of the Vail Board of Realtors will continue to be to increase our members' market knowledge, ethical standards and overall professionalism."
At the celebration the organization recognized its sponsors, past presidents, thanked its 2016 leadership team and appointed its new officers and directors.
The Vail Board of Realtors' Directors for 2017 are: Kyle Denton, Chair of the Board; Crissy Rumford, Chair Elect; Onie Bolduc, Past Chair; Eileen Duke, Vail Multi-list Service Director; Besty Laughlin, Corey Lamothe, Julie Heaton, Laura Sellards, Mike Seguin, Pat Barrett, Pat Welch as Board of Directors and Blake Putnam, Affilate Liason.
The 2017 Vail Multi-list Service Directors are: Eileen Duke, Chair of the Board; Brad Cohn, Jeffrey Cloonan, Jill Moneypenny, Kent Petersmeyer; and also Kyle Denton and Crissy Rumford.
Also honored were Realtor of the Year, Mike Budd of Berkshire Hathaway, and Affiliate of the Year, Tex Asanti from Title Company of the Rockies.
Recommended Stories For You
"As the Chair of the Vail Multi-list Service, it's been great working with a group of professionals who want nothing but the best for the members of the Vail Board of Realtors," said Eileen Duke. "Our goal is to make sure that the tools that the board provides our membership are current and we are also always looking for new technology as they become available."
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Heavy metal: Cast iron is making a comeback in kitchens
- Making room: Homes with flexible floor plans adapt and change with us
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Ask a Realtor: Is buying a vacation home better than renting one? (column)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack