Vail Valley Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices offices among state’s best in sales
August 10, 2018
VAIL — Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties' Beaver Creek and Vail offices, as well as two of its brokers, Page Slevin and The Denton Group, were named among the state's top performers for the second quarter of 2018. The awards were based on total gross commission income.
Award highlights include:
• First Place, Top Performing Agents or Teams, Colorado: Page Slevin, Beaver Creek Office.
A seasoned broker in Vail and Beaver Creek and the luxury residential markets, Slevin also brings additional expertise and transactional experience in commercial real estate. Her career recognitions include Chairman's Circle Platinum, Chairman's Circle Gold (Berkshire Hathaway: top 1 percent of U.S. for sales volume) and a the number-two company-wide ranking in 2016 for gross commission income.
• Second Place, Top Performing Office, Western U.S.: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, Beaver Creek.
• Third Place, Top Performing Office, Western U.S.: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, Vail.
Recommended Stories For You
• Third Place, Top Performing Agents or Teams, Colorado: The Denton Advisory Group, Craig, Kyle and Kevin Denton, Vail Office. Vail Valley residents since 1975, Craig Denton started The Denton Group in 1978 with Kyle joining in 2001 and another son, Kevin, joining in 2017. In addition to being named top team in gross commission income, Kyle was also recently named 2017 Realtor of the Year by the Vail Board of Realtors.
"It is a true testimonial to our entire team as well as Page, Craig, Kyle and Kevin to be among Colorado's and the Western U.S.'s top offices and brokers," said Michael Slevin, owner of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties. "These accomplishments are particularly noteworthy given the competitive real estate climate and the more than 35 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices offices in Colorado alone."
For more information, go to http://www.bhhscoloradoproperties.com or call 970-476-2482.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Aaron Shriner is new vice president, managing broker for LIV Sotheby’s International Realty in Breckenridge
- Ask a Realtor: Should I take my home off the market and wait for spring? (column)
- Real Estate: ‘How’s the market?’ With the Vail Valley’s market diversity, the answer can vary (column)
- Book nook: Creating a perfectly cozy place to read in your home
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck