Vail Valley Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices offices among state’s best in sales
August 10, 2018
VAIL — Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties' Beaver Creek and Vail offices, as well as two of its brokers, Page Slevin and The Denton Group, were named among the state's top performers for the second quarter of 2018. The awards were based on total gross commission income.
Award highlights include:
• First Place, Top Performing Agents or Teams, Colorado: Page Slevin, Beaver Creek Office.
A seasoned broker in Vail and Beaver Creek and the luxury residential markets, Slevin also brings additional expertise and transactional experience in commercial real estate. Her career recognitions include Chairman's Circle Platinum, Chairman's Circle Gold (Berkshire Hathaway: top 1 percent of U.S. for sales volume) and a the number-two company-wide ranking in 2016 for gross commission income.
• Second Place, Top Performing Office, Western U.S.: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, Beaver Creek.
• Third Place, Top Performing Office, Western U.S.: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, Vail.
Recommended Stories For You
• Third Place, Top Performing Agents or Teams, Colorado: The Denton Advisory Group, Craig, Kyle and Kevin Denton, Vail Office. Vail Valley residents since 1975, Craig Denton started The Denton Group in 1978 with Kyle joining in 2001 and another son, Kevin, joining in 2017. In addition to being named top team in gross commission income, Kyle was also recently named 2017 Realtor of the Year by the Vail Board of Realtors.
"It is a true testimonial to our entire team as well as Page, Craig, Kyle and Kevin to be among Colorado's and the Western U.S.'s top offices and brokers," said Michael Slevin, owner of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties. "These accomplishments are particularly noteworthy given the competitive real estate climate and the more than 35 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices offices in Colorado alone."
For more information, go to http://www.bhhscoloradoproperties.com or call 970-476-2482.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Coldwell Banker Vail office welcomes Cynthia Ebert to the brokerage team
- A Thanksgiving countdown: Here are some tips to make holiday planning easier
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Vail Valley’s Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices welcomes broker Linda Miner
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018
- Vail to open Northwoods on Saturday
- Breckenridge Town Council votes to remove controversial trail troll