Vail Valley Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices offices among state’s best in sales
August 10, 2018
VAIL — Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties' Beaver Creek and Vail offices, as well as two of its brokers, Page Slevin and The Denton Group, were named among the state's top performers for the second quarter of 2018. The awards were based on total gross commission income.
Award highlights include:
• First Place, Top Performing Agents or Teams, Colorado: Page Slevin, Beaver Creek Office.
A seasoned broker in Vail and Beaver Creek and the luxury residential markets, Slevin also brings additional expertise and transactional experience in commercial real estate. Her career recognitions include Chairman's Circle Platinum, Chairman's Circle Gold (Berkshire Hathaway: top 1 percent of U.S. for sales volume) and a the number-two company-wide ranking in 2016 for gross commission income.
• Second Place, Top Performing Office, Western U.S.: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, Beaver Creek.
• Third Place, Top Performing Office, Western U.S.: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, Vail.
Recommended Stories For You
• Third Place, Top Performing Agents or Teams, Colorado: The Denton Advisory Group, Craig, Kyle and Kevin Denton, Vail Office. Vail Valley residents since 1975, Craig Denton started The Denton Group in 1978 with Kyle joining in 2001 and another son, Kevin, joining in 2017. In addition to being named top team in gross commission income, Kyle was also recently named 2017 Realtor of the Year by the Vail Board of Realtors.
"It is a true testimonial to our entire team as well as Page, Craig, Kyle and Kevin to be among Colorado's and the Western U.S.'s top offices and brokers," said Michael Slevin, owner of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties. "These accomplishments are particularly noteworthy given the competitive real estate climate and the more than 35 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices offices in Colorado alone."
For more information, go to http://www.bhhscoloradoproperties.com or call 970-476-2482.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s: High demand in Vail Valley market continues to benefit sellers (column)
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: New credit scoring model may help homebuyers (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Decor trends for spring: Create a happy and relaxed refuge at home
- Trap-kill may be only option for Glenwood mountain lions
- Lindsey Vonn finishes 15th in return to World Cup from injury, gets heckled
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Video captures moose chasing skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Lindsey Vonn considering immediate retirement