Vail Valley’s Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices welcomes broker Linda Miner
November 16, 2018
VAIL — Linda Miner recently joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties as a broker associate in its Eagle Ranch office.
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Miner was introduced to the real estate world at an early age from her mother, who was also a Realtor. After graduating from the University of Delaware, Miner entered the interior kitchen and bathroom design field, including starting her own company. She moved to the Vail Valley and 1996 and became a broker in 1999.
"Linda's interior design acumen coupled with her knowledge of the Vail Valley and strong client relations skills make her an ideal fit for our company and brand," said Michael Slevin, president of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties. "Her innate ability to find solutions to challenges brings that all-important added value benefit to our clients, be it buyer or seller."
Miner can be reached at 970-390-4658 or lindaminer@bhhs vail.net.
For more information, go to http://www.bhhs coloradoproperties.com or call 970-476-2482.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Making room: Homes with flexible floor plans adapt and change with us
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife