Villas at Cotton Ranch launches its new phase
September 16, 2016
GYPSUM — The Villas at Cotton Ranch is launching its second phase of construction. After selling out 13 villas in the first phase, NorthPoint Builders LLC is starting construction of 14 more and has released the first several units for sale starting at $375,000 for two-bedroom units and $439,500 for three-bedroom units.
"We can't build them fast enough," said developer JT Landreth, principal of NorthPoint Builders LLC. "We're seeing a huge demand for Vail Valley real estate … at a price people can afford."
Once all three phases are completed, The Villas at Cotton Ranch will consist of 72 homes on 11.6 acres.
These two- and three-bedroom homes range from 1,450 square feet to 1,889 square feet. Villas feature rustic contemporary interiors by Kim Toms of Slifer Designs, first floor master suites with walk-in closets and zero-entry showers, offices, barn doors and one- or two-car garages with large unfinished basements.
With the launch of the second phase, the Villas at Cotton Ranch will gradually offer for sale four additional two-bedroom homes and 10 additional three-bedroom homes. Upon completion of phase two, 44 golf course and creekside homes will become available in phase three. Currently two- and three-bedroom homes for sale in phase two are available for occupancy in summer 2017. For more information, go to http://www.villasatcottonranch.com/home-features/current-inventory.
The model home is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and 12 to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays or by appointment. Call 970-361-3619 or email info@villasat cottonranch.com to learn more.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife