What You Get: Compare Vail Valley properties with a list price around $315,000
November 3, 2017
Editor's note: The new monthly series What You Get highlights the diversity of Vail Valley real estate available for purchase at each price point.
Beaver Creek condo
26 Avondale Lane, No. 415 | Beaver Creek: This one-bedroom, one-bathroom, 468-square-foot Beaver Creek condo is listed at $312,000. Open your window in the summer to hear the creek roaring and view the slopes from this fourth-floor unit. This fully furnished condominium, conveniently located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, is steps away from the slopes, dining, shopping, ice skating, art galleries and everything Beaver Creek Village has to offer.
— Listed by Delfina Darquier, Engel & Voelkers Beaver Creek.
166 Main St., No. R205 | Edwards: This two-bedroom, two-bathroom, 830-square-foot Edwards condo is listed at $317,000. This cozy residence is located in the Crystal building at The Riverwalk at Edwards and is a great started condo. The location is steps from some of the valley's best restaurants, a movie theater, Village Market and easy access to bike paths along the Eagle River.
Recommended Stories For You
— Listed by Chris Scherpf, LIV Sotheby's.
60 Mill Road, No. I4 | Eagle: This two-bedroom, one-bathroom, 1,240-square-foot Eagle townhome is listed at $350,000. This light, bright and spacious home is located in the popular Bluffs community of Eagle and features hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and convenient access to schools and shopping.
— Listed by Chris McDonnell, Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties.
Sophie Hofmann is an associate real estate broker with Engel & Voelkers Vail. You can contact Hofmann at email@example.com or 559-250-1163 or through her website, http://www.sophiehofmann.evusa.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Home away from home: Preparing a swoon-worthy vacation rental is worth your time and effort
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)