What You Get: Compare Vail Valley properties with a list price around $315,000
November 3, 2017
Editor's note: The new monthly series What You Get highlights the diversity of Vail Valley real estate available for purchase at each price point.
Beaver Creek condo
26 Avondale Lane, No. 415 | Beaver Creek: This one-bedroom, one-bathroom, 468-square-foot Beaver Creek condo is listed at $312,000. Open your window in the summer to hear the creek roaring and view the slopes from this fourth-floor unit. This fully furnished condominium, conveniently located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, is steps away from the slopes, dining, shopping, ice skating, art galleries and everything Beaver Creek Village has to offer.
— Listed by Delfina Darquier, Engel & Voelkers Beaver Creek.
166 Main St., No. R205 | Edwards: This two-bedroom, two-bathroom, 830-square-foot Edwards condo is listed at $317,000. This cozy residence is located in the Crystal building at The Riverwalk at Edwards and is a great started condo. The location is steps from some of the valley's best restaurants, a movie theater, Village Market and easy access to bike paths along the Eagle River.
Recommended Stories For You
— Listed by Chris Scherpf, LIV Sotheby's.
60 Mill Road, No. I4 | Eagle: This two-bedroom, one-bathroom, 1,240-square-foot Eagle townhome is listed at $350,000. This light, bright and spacious home is located in the popular Bluffs community of Eagle and features hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and convenient access to schools and shopping.
— Listed by Chris McDonnell, Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties.
Sophie Hofmann is an associate real estate broker with Engel & Voelkers Vail. You can contact Hofmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-250-1163 or through her website, http://www.sophiehofmann.evusa.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Frost Creek golf and mountain club membership, real estate sales strong in 2017
- Realtors join forces with insurance companies, wildfire safety organizations to offer preparedness guide for Colorado residents
- Be careful what you grow: Many plants can be poisonous to pets and livestock
- Docking stations: Furniture with ports and plugs to connect you
- Kitchen oasis: The perfect island provides a social hub for your home
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail