What You Get: Compare Vail Valley properties with a list price around $800,000
September 29, 2017
Editor's note: The new monthly series What You Get highlights the diversity of Vail Valley real estate available for purchase at each price point.
595 Vail Valley Drive | Vail
This 687-square-foot, one-bedroom, two-bathroom condo in Vail Village is listed at $775,000. Walk out to the banks of Gore Creek from this platinum-rated, ground-floor residence in Manor Vail, with a private patio and upgraded finishes. On-site amenities include 24-hour front desk, full-service spa, restaurant, two pools, four hot tubs, fitness, shuttle, complimentary valet, acres of gardens and Golden Peak ski lift right across the street. Listed by Rick Pirog, Slifer Smith & Frampton, Solaris.
1131 Main St.|Minturn
This 2,490-square-foot, four-bedroom, five-bathroom duplex in Minturn is listed at $849,000. Rugged rustic meets chic, mountain modern in perfect harmony. An open concept floor plan on the main level includes a sun-drenched deck overlooking a pristine meadow leading to the great outdoors. A beautifully clean selection of avant-garde finishes brings this property to the next level. Listed by Steven Cardinale, Slifer Smith & Frampton, Park Hyatt.
205 Robins Egg Lane | Eagle
Recommended Stories For You
This 3,625-square-foot, four-bedroom, five-bathroom single-family home in Eagle Ranch is listed at $799,000. This custom residence on Eagle Ranch Golf Course features bright, open living spaces with lots of natural light and high, vaulted ceilings, a main-floor master suite, two living areas and large attached garage. Ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac street with access to the Eagle Ranch Community Trail right out the front door. Listed by Patrick Barrett, The Stockton Group, LIV Sotheby's.
Sophie Hofmann is an associate real estate broker with Engel & Voelkers Vail. You can contact Hofmann at email@example.com or 559-250-1163 or through her website, http://www.sophiehofmann.evusa.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Mortgage Matters: Be educated, savvy and ready to move quickly when purchasing a home (column)
- Kitchen oasis: The perfect island provides a social hub for your home
- Ask a Realtor: Working up to your dream home is a step-by-step journey (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Realtors join forces with insurance companies, wildfire safety organizations to offer preparedness guide for Colorado residents
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail