Meet Kaiser Permanente Edwards, CO team
August 15, 2016
Meet the team, brought to you by Kaiser Permanente
Jeannine Susan Benson, MD
About me: I am a primary care physician specializing in Internal Medicine. I grew up in Colorado Springs and my parents still live there today. I stayed in Colorado and did my undergraduate training at The University of Denver and went to medical school at The University of Colorado where I graduated in 2005. I then decided to change things up and moved to the Midwest where I did my Residency at The University of Minnesota. I was privileged to be able to stay there and do an extra year of training as a Chief Resident in the Department of Internal Medicine. I joined Kaiser Permanente in September 2009.
About my practice: As an Internal Medicine physician working in primary care, I strive to achieve the optimal preventive care for my patients. Preventive care involves trying to control disease processes before they become a problem. I also treat many other diseases that have to do with adults and when I need assistance, I am able to refer patients to and consult with our many specialty physicians. My professional philosophy is that my patients and I work together. I want them to understand their diseases and why we take the steps we do to treat them. I enjoy this type of medicine as I get to know my patients very well as we work together to maintain the best health possible.
How I thrive: I feel very fortunate to live in Colorado. I enjoy outdoor activities like running and hiking, in addition to spending time with my friends and family. I am an artist and enjoy painting as part of my free time. I also love to travel and enjoy seeing what other parts of the world have to offer and how we can learn from each other.
Recommended Stories For You
Janet M. Graham, NP
University of Colorado Denver
University of Colorado – Nursing
Edwards Medical Offices
56 Edwards Village Blvd., Suite 206
Edwards, CO 81632
• Appointments/Information: 970-207-7171
• Appointments/Information: 1-800-218-1059 (toll free)
• Member Services: 1-844-837-6884 (toll free)
For more information about services and the affiliate network of providers please visit: http://www.kp.org > locate our services > find doctors and locations
Trending In: Thrive
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- Eagle County’s airport seeing more seats and more flights to more cities