Bravo! Vail expands music education with string instrument program
August 20, 2018
The Bravo! Vail Music Festival is expanding its education outreach in the Vail Valley with the launch of its new string instrument program.
Tailored for elementary school students in grades second through fifth, the introductory music program will offer 30 weeks of hands-on instruction beginning September 2018. Enrollment for the after-school program is open through Thursday, Aug. 30, with scholarships available to make it as accessible as possible for all members of the community.
"The Vail Valley is a vibrant community deeply committed to the arts and culture," said Bravo! Vail Education Manager Keelin Davis. "We are thrilled to be expanding our education programs to offer even more opportunities for students to explore the world of music."
More information about Bravo! Vail's new string instrument program can be found at http://www.bravovail.org/after-school-programs.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Dry weather prompts local, federal officials to put Eagle County back under fire restrictions, Stage 1
- Eagle County knows finding affordable housing solutions never gets easier
- Everybody sing, ‘Sweet Caroline,’ as Battle Mountain volleyball beats Eagle Valley
- Tamra Nottingham Underwood, fourth generation resident, running for council in Avon