Bravo! Vail expands music education with string instrument program
August 20, 2018
The Bravo! Vail Music Festival is expanding its education outreach in the Vail Valley with the launch of its new string instrument program.
Tailored for elementary school students in grades second through fifth, the introductory music program will offer 30 weeks of hands-on instruction beginning September 2018. Enrollment for the after-school program is open through Thursday, Aug. 30, with scholarships available to make it as accessible as possible for all members of the community.
"The Vail Valley is a vibrant community deeply committed to the arts and culture," said Bravo! Vail Education Manager Keelin Davis. "We are thrilled to be expanding our education programs to offer even more opportunities for students to explore the world of music."
More information about Bravo! Vail's new string instrument program can be found at http://www.bravovail.org/after-school-programs.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Mountain Dew Snow Dance announces lineup, free events at Breckenridge
- New Edwards grab-and-go eatery makes gourmet convenient
- An expert’s guide to skier parking in Vail and Avon
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Cheap ski gear for sale at Colorado Ski & Snowboard Expo this weekend
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?