Avon honors employee performance
July 12, 2015
AVON — In 2014, the town of Avon enhanced the previous employee recognition program which recognized employees for their years of service with the town by implementing an awards program which honors employees for exceptional performance and outstanding contributions to promoting good employee relations, improving morale and increasing productivity as represented in the town's culture statement.
Through the employee recognition program, the values of exceptional employee performance are recognized on a yearly basis.
In the second year of the program, honored employees are: Safety Initiative, Terry Carter; Bright Idea, Joe Gilles; Promoting a Happy and Fun Work Environment, Kevin Fontana; and Employee of the Year, John Curutchet.
The town also recognized employees for milestone years of service and their commitment to the town. Those honored are: Robert Ticer, chief of police; Kelly Huitt, budget analyst; and Mike Atencio, guest attendant, were honored for five years of service. Debbie Hoppe, town clerk/court administrator and Danita Dempsey, director of festivals and special events, were recognized for 10 years of service.
For more information, go to avon.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job