Eye Pieces announces new summer trunk show series
VAIL — Eye Pieces of Vail is sharpening its focus on quality eyewear this summer with a series of trunk shows to highlight the width and variety of the brands the store carries.
The in-store shows, held at various Eye Pieces stores throughout the valley, will showcase the multitude of offerings that the locations carry. It’s also an opportunity for frame and lens shoppers to have direct interaction with the brains behind each brand.
Mykita, Ray Ban, Oliver Peoples, Zero G, Costa Del Mar and Chrome Hearts are a few names on the lineup.
“The trunk shows create an opportunity for the consumer and the company to interact,” said Erin Beresniewicz, manager and buyer for Eye Pieces of Vail, “so the company gets feedback from the consumer on what he or she likes or doesn’t like, and then the consumer takes valuable information away from the owner or the designer of the company.”
Support Local Journalism
Eye Pieces already provides a boutique experience for guests, with a well-versed staff in all six of their stores who share the diversity eyewear function, style and price with customers; the trunk shows dive in even deeper to stories behind each line of optical accessories, giving each brand a time to shine.
“Each line is unique in its own way,” Beresniewicz said, “so we are offering something for everyone. You will see different products at each show, so it’s worth coming to every one and scoping out the wide range of brands and styles Eye Pieces of Vail loves to work with, year after year.”
Eye Pieces of Vail is still rounding out its summer trunk show schedule, but here’s the lineup thus far:
• Mykita: Today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Lionshead Village store at 675 Lionshead Place, Vail, and 2 to 5 p.m. at Village Center, Vail.
• Thierry Lasry: Today from 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Lionshead Village, Vail, and 2 to 5 p.m., Village Center, Vail.
• ic! berlin: Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 2 to 7 p.m., Bridge Street, Vail.
• Oliver Peoples: Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Beaver Creek Village store at 46 Avondale Lane and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Village Center, Vail.
• Anne et Valentin: July 9 from 1 to 6 p.m. Village Center, Vail.
• Tom Ford: July 14 from 2 to 7 p.m., Village Center, Vail.
• Theo: July 16 from 2 to 7 p.m., Village Center, Vail.
• Matsuda: July 23 from 2 to 7 p.m., Village Center, Vail.
• Barton Perreira: July 24 from 2 to 7 p.m., Bridge Street, Vail; July 25 from 2 to 7 p.m., Arrabelle Square, Lionshead Village; July 26 from 2 to 7 p.m., Village Center, Vail.
• Zero G: Aug. 1, Beaver Creek, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Aug. 2, Village Center, Vail from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Tag Heuer: Aug. 1, Village Center, Vail from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Aug. 2, Beaver Creek from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Tag Heuer: Aug. 8, Beaver Creek from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Aug. 9, Village Center, Vail from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Chrome Hearts: Aug. 13, from 1 to 6 p.m., Village Center, Vail.
• Costa Del Mar: Aug. 29, Lionshead Village and Aug. 30, Bridge Street, Vail. Time and location to be announced.
Eye Pieces of Vail will also have a vendor booth at the Edwards, Avon and Vail farmers markets through the summer season.
For updated information, store locations and a look at all the brands Eye Pieces of Vail carries, visit http://www.eyepieces ofvail.com.