VIDEO: Beaver Creek’s Cookie Time brings joy to all — every day at 3 p.m.
February 1, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart cruises down the mountain at the perfect time — Cookie Time — on Wednesday, Feb. 1, at Beaver Creek. Enjoy fresh baked, chocolate chip cookies daily at the Beav’ at 3 p.m. at the base of Centennial. (Chocolate milk is optional.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings