VIDEO: Beaver Creek’s Cookie Time brings joy to all — every day at 3 p.m.
February 1, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart cruises down the mountain at the perfect time — Cookie Time — on Wednesday, Feb. 1, at Beaver Creek. Enjoy fresh baked, chocolate chip cookies daily at the Beav’ at 3 p.m. at the base of Centennial. (Chocolate milk is optional.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape