Support Diane Mitsch Bush for U.S. House of Representatives (letter)
March 6, 2018
If we want a true representative from western Colorado in the U.S. House of Representatives, we cannot do better than Diane Mitsch Bush.
First, as our state representative, she was able to get an amazing amount done because she can work across the aisle. How else could she be awarded Legislator of the Year by such diverse groups as Conservation Colorado and the Colorado Livestock Association?
She is highly intelligent and has a background in science, technology, engineering and math. She brings years of experience and an understanding of the real solutions Colorado needs. She has been a champion of economic opportunity for all, environmental protection and the conservation of public lands. Her knowledge of water and transportation issues is outstanding.
And last, but certainly not least, Diane just announced that she would not be taking any money from Corporate Political Action Committees in her 2018 campaign for the U.S. House of Representatives. Please support Diane with donations and your vote in November.
Trending In: Opinion
- In the fight of good versus evil, wouldn’t you rather have a gun for defense? (letter)
- Wolves are killing machines; protect Colorado wildlife by making sure they never come here (letter)
- St. Patrick’s Day reminder: Traffic fatalities in Colorado still largely due to DUI (letter)
- Vail Daily letter: White genocide nearly imminent in South Africa
- Sportsmen support Continental Divide Recreation, Wilderness and Camp Hale Legacy Act (letter)
- Shiffrin says she’ll ‘keep it simple’ next season
- Lindsey Vonn finishes with final podium and sense of YOLO
- Vail, seeking an event to fill beds in May, to partially fund MMA at ice arena
- 8 places to party near Vail on St. Patrick’s Day
- Department of Wildlife: ‘Blast of winter-type weather’ likely led to uptick in mountain lion sightings