Support Diane Mitsch Bush for U.S. House of Representatives (letter)
March 6, 2018
If we want a true representative from western Colorado in the U.S. House of Representatives, we cannot do better than Diane Mitsch Bush.
First, as our state representative, she was able to get an amazing amount done because she can work across the aisle. How else could she be awarded Legislator of the Year by such diverse groups as Conservation Colorado and the Colorado Livestock Association?
She is highly intelligent and has a background in science, technology, engineering and math. She brings years of experience and an understanding of the real solutions Colorado needs. She has been a champion of economic opportunity for all, environmental protection and the conservation of public lands. Her knowledge of water and transportation issues is outstanding.
And last, but certainly not least, Diane just announced that she would not be taking any money from Corporate Political Action Committees in her 2018 campaign for the U.S. House of Representatives. Please support Diane with donations and your vote in November.
Trending In: Opinion
- Support clean car standards that protect our citizens, environment (letter)
- Article on Bode Miller’s daughter drowning in poor taste (letter)
- Wissot: Love affair with reality TV produced Donald Trump, our first ‘authentic’ president (column)
- Mark Williams best choice for Congress in the Second District (letter)
- Perhaps wildlife fencing disrupting migration patterns is to blame for decline in numbers (letter)
- Vail Valley churches, law enforcement plan for protests by Westboro Baptist Church
- Fire forcing evacuations in part of Oak Meadows outside Glenwood Springs
- Five local farmers markets coming to Vail Valley this summer
- Crowds enthusiastically embrace first two shows of Whistle Pig Vail concert series: Dispatch, Robert Plant
- Eagle Flight Days was fun for all in downvalley town (photo gallery)