Support Diane Mitsch Bush for U.S. House of Representatives (letter)
March 6, 2018
If we want a true representative from western Colorado in the U.S. House of Representatives, we cannot do better than Diane Mitsch Bush.
First, as our state representative, she was able to get an amazing amount done because she can work across the aisle. How else could she be awarded Legislator of the Year by such diverse groups as Conservation Colorado and the Colorado Livestock Association?
She is highly intelligent and has a background in science, technology, engineering and math. She brings years of experience and an understanding of the real solutions Colorado needs. She has been a champion of economic opportunity for all, environmental protection and the conservation of public lands. Her knowledge of water and transportation issues is outstanding.
And last, but certainly not least, Diane just announced that she would not be taking any money from Corporate Political Action Committees in her 2018 campaign for the U.S. House of Representatives. Please support Diane with donations and your vote in November.
Trending In: Opinion
- The future of our local wildlife is up to us; just say ‘no’ to paved access to Berlaimont (letter)
- Our view: Restrictions may be lifted, but it’s still dry in the backcountry (editorial)
- Thomas: A history lesson on the Founding Fathers, courtesy of Brett Kavanaugh (column)
- Scatter ashes wherever, but don’t bring headstones into the wilderness (letter)
- Why I volunteer as a mentor with the Vail Valley Foundation’s YouthPower365 (letter)
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck