10 best selling books at The Bookworm of Edwards this fall
Fall is a great time for reading, especially when picking up a book can also involve a cozy blanket, a cozy fireplace and a cozy drink (tea, coffee or wine are good choices). If you’re in the market for something new to read, check out The Bookworm of Edwards’ current bestsellers. Here are the top 10.
- “The Exiles: A Novel,” by Christina Baker Kline
- “My Own Words,” by Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mary Hartnett and Wendy W. Williams
- “Firefly Lane: A Novel,” by Kristin Hannah
- “Lyrics for Rock Stars: Stories,” by Heather Mateus Sappenfield (local author)
- “Dog Man: Grime and Punishment: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #9),” by Dav Pilkey
- “Anxious People: A Novel,” by Fredrik Backman
- “The Vanishing Half,” by Brit Bennett
- “The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz,” by Erik Larson
- “The Vail Hiker,” by Mary Ellen Gilliland
- “The Guest List: A Novel,” by Lucy Foley
For more information about The Bookworm of Edwards including hours, online ordering and curbside pickup, visit bookwormofedwards.com.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User